- A Mediterranean variety of turnip widely grown for its broccoli-like shoots and florets.
Brassica rapa variety rapa, family CruciferaeMore example sentences
- The soup of the day was tomato, gorgonzola and rapini.
- The main course of red snapper with rapini proved to be a simple and very successful dish.
- The linguini with roasted duck, rapini, and white wine sauce was maybe my second-favourite dish of the meal, after the gnocchi.
Italian, diminutive of rapa 'turnip'.
More definitions of rapiniDefinition of rapini in:
- The US English dictionary