- A person who performs rap music: he was a fearsome rapper, with a distictively gruff, meandering styleMore example sentences
- What was interesting about Linkin Park was that they had two vocalists - a rapper and a rock singer.
- Lee said he had been unaware that the rapper had made music and video recordings from behind bars.
- From the chorus to the rappers students gave their all, bringing weeks of hard work to fruition.
More definitions of rapperDefinition of rapper in:
- The US English dictionary