- A person who is appointed by an organization to report on the proceedings of its meetings: the UN rapporteurMore example sentences
- He said the move was in line with a decision by the committee to appoint Hogan as a rapporteur on consumer issues.
- We were the rapporteurs at this seminar and delivered the conclusions and recommendations.
- He will be able to pick serious and competent people who will do a disinterested and professional job as UN rapporteurs.
late 18th century: French, from rapporter 'bring back'.
More definitions of rapporteurDefinition of rapporteur in:
- The US English dictionary