- A thin, very spicy southern Indian soup served with other dishes, typically as a drink.More example sentences
- With all this bounty Roma is also very happy eating what the staff cook for themselves - rice, rasam and sambhar.
- Along with potato curry and tomato rasam, it formed the highlights of the menu on special occasions.
- When the raw smell of tamarind disappears, add the cooked dhal, the fried items and rasam or sambar powder.
More definitions of rasamDefinition of rasam in:
- The US English dictionary