adjective (raspier, raspiest)
- Hoarse or harsh-sounding: his voice was raspy from days of non-stop campaigning a persistent raspy coughMore example sentences
- The women were all in sequins and diamonds and they smoked cigarettes and had raspy voices and husky laughs.
- Guitars weep and raspy throats belt out blues from their guts as people from all walks of life swarm the tiny dancefloor.
- Woke up this morning with a raspy sore throat, so retreated to the study with hot vitamin C, the radio and my photos.
More definitions of raspyDefinition of raspy in:
- The US English dictionary