Definition of rassle in English:
Non-standard spelling of wrestle, representing a regional pronunciation.
- I made a big scene when Dr. Naughty grabbed my arm, and we ended up rassling on the floor.
- One of the few WWE stars to ‘rassle’ under his own name, Lesnar is no theatrical concoction from the excesses of Vince McMahon's fertile imagination.
- If this hasn't been knocking them dead over on college radio then I'm a-gonna have to rassle me a college kid.
- rassler noun
- Example sentences
- I come up the hard way… I wrestled in the cage more than any other rassler in the history of rasslin.
- This ol’ rassler's prose in this coming-of-age story s taut and his dialogue is… well, pardon the pun… gripping.
- The only identifiable rassler in the bunch seems to be the Deputy Secretary of State.
Definition of rassle in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.