Definition of rassle in English:
Non-standard spelling of wrestle, representing a regional pronunciation.
- I made a big scene when Dr. Naughty grabbed my arm, and we ended up rassling on the floor.
- One of the few WWE stars to ‘rassle’ under his own name, Lesnar is no theatrical concoction from the excesses of Vince McMahon's fertile imagination.
- If this hasn't been knocking them dead over on college radio then I'm a-gonna have to rassle me a college kid.
- Example sentences
- I come up the hard way… I wrestled in the cage more than any other rassler in the history of rasslin.
- This ol’ rassler's prose in this coming-of-age story s taut and his dialogue is… well, pardon the pun… gripping.
- The only identifiable rassler in the bunch seems to be the Deputy Secretary of State.
Definition of rassle in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia