- A device that rasterizes an image.More example sentences
- HyperXpress, for example, is a high-performance printing and plotting software program that uses a RIP (raster image processor) to print large files.
- Many wide-format printers employ their own native printer drivers, while others may need a RIP (raster image processor) to function at their best.
- A Windows driver and Roland's VersaWorks RIP (raster image processor) are included.
More definitions of raster image processorDefinition of raster image processor in:
- The US English dictionary