- An old or rickety vehicle: that’s assuming my rattletrap is fit for the road [as modifier]: a rattletrap lorryMore example sentences
- Bouncing toward home in our old rattletrap truck, I felt not just happy but satisfied, already intuiting that time spent on a riverbank is not wasted.
- The car was a rattletrap, and when we slowed down, dust would Come boiling in, even with the windows shut.
- But it sure would be nice if the shiny new tankers were at least as good as the ancient rattletraps they were replacing.
More definitions of rattletrapDefinition of rattletrap in:
- The US English dictionary