- (Of a ferocious wild animal) extremely hungry and hunting for prey: they turned on each other like ravening wolvesMore example sentences
- What's very annoying is that as soon as the meals are brought in the rest of the family become like a pack of ravening wolves and will promptly start begging for them.
- She sees them as ravening beasts that will gnaw holes in the walls and use our credit cards when we aren't looking.
- Some people can turn into ravening beasts under the light of a full moon but they aren't werewolves.
More definitions of raveningDefinition of ravening in:
- The US English dictionary