- A bar or counter which sells raw oysters and other seafood.More example sentences
- Sit at the raw bar of the Union Oyster House and realize that by the Bay's natural rights you should see a dock just outside her windows!
- The bar is placed on a rolling raw bar decorated with carved wooden fish.
- Those in the know come here not only for the stylish menu and excellent charcuterie but also for the glistening raw bar.
More definitions of raw barDefinition of raw bar in:
- The US English dictionary