- 1Stiff untanned leather: strips of rawhide [as modifier]: rawhide strapsMore example sentences
- Wood snowshoes with rawhide laces and leather bindings evoke fond memories of exploring the Wisconsin woods where I grew up.
- Hoop swings, bells, rawhide leather, wood, and most other chewable toys will be immensely enjoyed.
- The saddles are handmade with amazing workmanship in leatherwork and braided rawhide accessories.
- 1.1 [count noun] North American A whip or rope made of rawhide.More example sentences
- Leave toys such as kongs (plastic toy), rope chews, rawhides and even bones for dog to play with and use up time while alone.
- Grace can legally be ‘bound to the whipping post as the victim to the stake, and lashed with rawhides alternately by the two'.
- And if you're buying, she likes really tough rawhides.
More definitions of rawhideDefinition of rawhide in:
- The US English dictionary