- A short or tapered haircut effected with a razor: he had a firmly gelled razor cutMore example sentences
- Today, a mere $5,000 and a razor cut gets you a New Man.
- The latest styling in hair is the razor cut, but all that was in vogue during the Sixties is now coming back.
- Oh, and it was a full wash and razor cut, took over half an hour and still only cost $10!
verbBack to top
- (razor-cut) [with object] Cut (hair) with a razor: her thick, textured hair was razor-cut and left to dry naturallyMore example sentences
- Afterward he razor-cut her hair into layers, trimming away seven inches to create a more current-looking textural finish.
- Hair was razor-cut into long layers, flat-ironed forward, and fingered for a spiky look.
- She shaped this style with many razor-cut choppy layers that were thinned at the crown.