- 1Extremely thin: razor-thin slices of salmonMore example sentences
- The area around your pinky is where you'll start hunting for the razor thin crescent moon.
- She began to slowly tear the leaf along the razor thin veins.
- The heat sears my head in razor thin strips between tight parcels of foil.
- 1.1(Especially of a margin of victory) very slim; barely achieved: a razor-thin margin of eight votesMore example sentences
- The profit margin for small scale hosting is razor thin.
- He won his 2002 election with a razor-thin margin.
- In the initial returns, Mr. Siegelman appeared to have won by a razor-thin margin.
More definitions of razor-thinDefinition of razor-thin in:
- The US English dictionary