- A metal wire or ribbon with sharp edges or studded with small sharp blades, used as a barrier to deter intruders.More example sentences
- Soldiers put in place barbed wire and razor wire, dug up fields next to the barrier, and widened a water-filled ditch.
- They should not be behind barbed wire or razor wire.
- As helicopters buzzed overhead, army engineers erected concrete barriers and razor wire fences in the fields off Drumcree Road.
More definitions of razor wireDefinition of razor wire in:
- The US English dictionary