- Put a new cover or covering on: the cost of re-covering the armchairMore example sentences
- I'm now going to head downstairs and re-cover the sofa, wash up the pots and make a drink before retiring to my room to continue devouring this book.
- Friends tell me it is cheaper to buy a new sofa than to re-cover my trusted old one.
- The upholstered pieces have been re-covered in fabric Ruhlmann originally designed for the textile manufacturer Prelle et Compagnie, which still operates in Lyon, France.
More definitions of re-coverDefinition of re-cover in:
- The US English dictionary