- Dress (someone or something) again: he re-dressed the woundMore example sentences
- After he had stripped the filthy, crusty, torn dress from the woman's form, he re-dressed her in a pair of his clean trousers and his warm wool shirt, dyed black to keep more warmth while working in the woods.
- When he finished re-dressing my wounds I noticed he had a slight blush, so I quickly pulled my shirt back on and we headed back to the kitchen for lunch.
- Erian lay down quietly, while Neko was cleaning and re-dressing his wounds.
More definitions of re-dressDefinition of re-dress in:
- The US English dictionary