verb (re-edits, re-editing, re-edited)[with object]
Edit (a text or film) again: we re-edited the film eleven times
More example sentences
- He feels that re-editing the film is like ‘going back and re-shooting your high school photo.’
- He could re-edit the film, shoot additional scenes, design his own ad campaign, and create any kind of come-on.
- I stayed up the entire night, re-editing our film, and adding all the shots that I had of Lee.
- Example sentences
- Its publications include reissues and re-editions of Hakluyt's writings, and very many original narratives.
- That its opening film was the re-edition of a Cannes hit tells much.
- It was not the re-edition of the novel that shocked.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re-edit
Definition of re-edit in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.