Definition of re-edit in English:
verb (re-edits, re-editing, re-edited)[with object]
Edit (a text or film) again: we re-edited the film eleven times
More example sentences
- He feels that re-editing the film is like ‘going back and re-shooting your high school photo.’
- He could re-edit the film, shoot additional scenes, design his own ad campaign, and create any kind of come-on.
- I stayed up the entire night, re-editing our film, and adding all the shots that I had of Lee.
- Example sentences
- Its publications include reissues and re-editions of Hakluyt's writings, and very many original narratives.
- That its opening film was the re-edition of a Cannes hit tells much.
- It was not the re-edition of the novel that shocked.
Definition of re-edit in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia