Definition of re-emerge in English:
Emerge again; come into sight or prominence once more: nationalism has re-emerged in western Europe
More example sentences
- Let's be clear: China is not emerging - it is re-emerging to reclaim its traditionally exceptional place.
- And, secondly, the work they do with them while they are in custody is doing very little to straighten them out once they re-emerge.
- It is, however, very largely because of this ‘victory’ that the religious question is re-emerging once again, on both an individual and social level.
- Example sentences
- The article concludes with a discussion of the uncanniness of this re-emergent form of commodity fetishism.
- A high-speed data delivery standards battle could be looming for the re-emergent broadband fixed wireless industry.
- The Price of Victory is an interesting look into the military policing of the issues affecting a re-emergent nation.
Definition of re-emerge in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.