Definition of re-enter in English:
Enter (something) again: women who wish to re-enter the labour market
More example sentences
- Just when it looks like you are about to enter the village of Brotton, a steep path re-enters the wood and we have a beck to cross.
- After reaching the end of the lunch line, Matthew and I exited the hot and aroma filled kitchen and re-entered the cafeteria.
- He refused to do so and insisted that he wished to re-enter the house.
- Example sentences
- There's the anticipation of the new school year, what the French call la rentrée: quite literally, the re-entrance into the kind of routine that summer so expertly ignores.
- I didn't mean to have such a dramatic re-entrance to Camp Casey, but the huge portrait of Casey really surprised me.
- This disparity between conduction speed and recovery allows re-entrance to occur.
Definition of re-enter in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India