Enter (something) again: women who wish to re-enter the labour market
More example sentences
- Just when it looks like you are about to enter the village of Brotton, a steep path re-enters the wood and we have a beck to cross.
- After reaching the end of the lunch line, Matthew and I exited the hot and aroma filled kitchen and re-entered the cafeteria.
- He refused to do so and insisted that he wished to re-enter the house.
- Example sentences
- There's the anticipation of the new school year, what the French call la rentrée: quite literally, the re-entrance into the kind of routine that summer so expertly ignores.
- I didn't mean to have such a dramatic re-entrance to Camp Casey, but the huge portrait of Casey really surprised me.
- This disparity between conduction speed and recovery allows re-entrance to occur.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re-enter
Definition of re-enter in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.