Definition of re-evaluate in English:
Evaluate again or differently: fifteen patients were re-evaluated after six months I began to re-evaluate my life
More example sentences
- One day after reporting a daily record of 12 deaths, Hong Kong began re-evaluating the drug treatment used in the region, which has seen 88 deaths.
- Sources said that global insurers have begun once again re-evaluating the risk ratings of the domestic insurance market.
- The whole approach to individuals suffering from acute stress reactions and post traumatic disorders as a result of their combat experiences was re-evaluated and revised.
- Example sentences
- Tom Leonard's version of Uncle Vanya has made some careful incisions and linguistic re-evaluations that quicken the pace of Chekhov's great play.
- So it's inevitable that a critical re-evaluation will happen at some point, but the reason youngsters like the new films is because children have tinier brains and are more easily amused.
- First, the president threatened to veto any legislation that might force a re-evaluation of the security implications of turning port management over to a Dubai company.
Definition of re-evaluate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan