Evaluate again or differently: fifteen patients were re-evaluated after six months I began to re-evaluate my life
More example sentences
- One day after reporting a daily record of 12 deaths, Hong Kong began re-evaluating the drug treatment used in the region, which has seen 88 deaths.
- Sources said that global insurers have begun once again re-evaluating the risk ratings of the domestic insurance market.
- The whole approach to individuals suffering from acute stress reactions and post traumatic disorders as a result of their combat experiences was re-evaluated and revised.
- More example sentences
- Tom Leonard's version of Uncle Vanya has made some careful incisions and linguistic re-evaluations that quicken the pace of Chekhov's great play.
- So it's inevitable that a critical re-evaluation will happen at some point, but the reason youngsters like the new films is because children have tinier brains and are more easily amused.
- First, the president threatened to veto any legislation that might force a re-evaluation of the security implications of turning port management over to a Dubai company.
Definition of re-evaluate in:
- The US English dictionary