- Able to dissolve or be dissolved again: the re-soluble nature of the paintMore example sentences
- It is completely re-soluble on addition of water and forms a clear solution sufficiently stable for a parenteral administration.
- Re-soluble binders are what enable painters to lift the dried watercolors or gouaches from the painting or re-wet and use dried colors on the palette.
- Unlike its fossil counterpart, soft resin is resoluble, therefore causing the same concerns as any resoluble resin when used as an ingredient in painting medium.
More definitions of re-solubleDefinition of re-soluble in:
- The US English dictionary