Definition of reaccept in English:
Accept (someone or something) again: you will be making a decision to reaccept your spouse
More example sentences
- But if she ever realizes her mistake and her loss, and comes back to me, I don't even know how I can reaccept her.
- However, with the Shavuot approaching, we have a chance to reaccept the Torah properly.
- Afghanistan has been reaccepted into the international community, where it is increasingly active.
- reacceptance noun
- Example sentences
- The first Documenta exhibition signified Germany's reacceptance of avant-garde art, which had been banned by the Nazis as degenerate.
- Zellweger remains to provide a lightness of tone, particularly in her grudging reacceptance of her father.
- There was a need ‘for the reacceptance of what may be described as an academic faith,’ James Thomson declared.
Definition of reaccept in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.