- A visual record or display of the output from a computer or scientific instrument: a digital read-out of latitude and longitude [as modifier]: flight data read-out unitsMore example sentences
- Thsi car's strength here is the well-spaced instrumentation and information read-outs, the high-position display softly lit to ensure the right button is hit first time, every time.
- Walking him over to one of the medical beds she set him on it then went to her computer to study the read-outs that the suit picked up from him during the fight.
- The dash stretches miles in front of you and the digital read-outs are centrally mounted.
More definitions of read-outDefinition of read-out in:
- The US English dictionary