- An initial rehearsal of a play at which actors read their parts from scripts: the read-through of Peter Pan finished at middayMore example sentences
- It's the same Wednesday read-throughs, and the scripts have to be in Tuesday and the rehearsal done on Friday.
- We see the script read-through, which reveals Lee's excellent working relationship with his cast.
- The cast moved seats into a circle for the first read-through of their scripts.
More definitions of read-throughDefinition of read-through in:
- The US English dictionary