- (Of concrete, paint, food, etc.) having some or all of the constituents already mixed together: we could get ready-mixed concrete delivered ready-mixed mustardMore example sentences
- On small deck jobs I recommend that you simply buy the ready-mixed concrete with all needed ingredients in a bag, mix it with some water, and pour it in the hole.
- To do that, we used estimates of the percentage of cement used in ready-mixed concrete, the cementitious materials content per cubic yard of concrete, and the proportion of Portland cement and fly ash in the cementitious material.
- Within an hour my stomach was doing an imitation of one of those lorries with a rotating drum that deliver ready-mixed cement.
More definitions of ready-mixedDefinition of ready-mixed in:
- The US English dictionary