noun[mass noun] chiefly North American
- Property consisting of land or buildings: most of her real estate is in New Mexico Bryce has been in real estate for 11 yearsMore example sentences
- Most states have more exemptions for personal property than real estate.
- One of the reasons one is entitled to the integrity of one's real estate is that one can do things on that real estate which are not seen by the public.
- Here we'll look at some of the pros and cons of leasing farm machinery and equipment and farm real estate to children.
More definitions of real estateDefinition of real estate in:
- The US English dictionary