Definition of real estate agent in English:
An estate agent.
- When somebody applies to be a tenant to a real estate agent, do real estate agents automatically tap their name into the database to see if they're on the list?
- The purchaser closed the deal but sued his own real estate agent and the agents for the vendor for damages.
- She obtained her real estate agent and broker's licence and continued to carry on both activities after the children were born.
real estate agency noun
- Example sentences
- He is marketing the units to professionals such as mortgage brokers, real estate agencies, medical practices and other professionals.…
- Well we had statements from some real estate agencies saying that there could be a 30% devaluation of properties adjoining plantations.
- Whether it is making pickles or jams, starting a real estate agency, or providing IT services, home entrepreneurship has become the call of the day.
Definition of real estate agent in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan