An estate agent.
- When somebody applies to be a tenant to a real estate agent, do real estate agents automatically tap their name into the database to see if they're on the list?
- The purchaser closed the deal but sued his own real estate agent and the agents for the vendor for damages.
- She obtained her real estate agent and broker's licence and continued to carry on both activities after the children were born.
real estate agency noun
- Example sentences
- He is marketing the units to professionals such as mortgage brokers, real estate agencies, medical practices and other professionals.…
- Well we had statements from some real estate agencies saying that there could be a 30% devaluation of properties adjoining plantations.
- Whether it is making pickles or jams, starting a real estate agency, or providing IT services, home entrepreneurship has become the call of the day.
Definition of real estate agent in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.