noun[mass noun] Law
- Property consisting of land or buildings. Compare with personal property.More example sentences
- The six properties being the subject of this motion, along with other real property and personal property, would be part of the residue devised by the will.
- Requirement one limits Rule 76 procedure to claims for money, real property and personal property.
- My father was a solicitor, specialising in real property.
More definitions of real propertyDefinition of real property in:
- The US English dictionary