- Used to emphasize the sincerity of a statement or opinion: I sometimes wonder whether you really and truly love meMore example sentences
- But ‘despite all that, it is still not a proper job and I continue to have the distinct feeling that, really and truly, I should have been at work.’
- What seems to have been forgotten in all this recent discussion of the fairness of lodging house bylaws is that students, really and truly, are very different from average citizens.
- I'll try, really and truly, to snap out of it quickly.
More definitions of really and trulyDefinition of really and truly in:
- The US English dictionary