Definition of reanalyse in English:
Conduct a further analysis of; analyse again: researchers reanalysed tissue samples from women with breast cancer
More example sentences
- Tett and Meyer used path analysis to reanalyse data from 155 different studies.
- Publishing raw data may in a similar way enhance the speed and quality of research, as other researchers can reanalyse the data to verify results or to draw new conclusions.
- The researchers also reanalysed data they had previously collected for previously published research involving women in love.
- Example sentences
- Each shift necessitated a reanalysis and reorganization of his data.
- Heterogeneity was present at 12 months, but the difference in favour of supported employment remained significant after reanalysis using a random effects model.
- This fertile window was estimated from the present study, confirmed in a reanalysis of British data, and reported as a preliminary finding from a multicentre European study.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan