Definition of reappraise in English:
Appraise or assess again or in a different way: the Tory party has reappraised its strategy
More example sentences
- Like a mass feedback system, activists continually have to reappraise the situation to engage with whatever is being protested.
- There are also signs that senior supporters of Trimble in the party are now reappraising the Good Friday Agreement.
- This calls for some kind of experience that leads him to reappraise his self-image and re-evaluate his self-esteem.
- Example sentences
- It was not an occasion for a reappraisal nor a reassessment of the risks.
- Perhaps we need to revisit what the ‘scientists calling for the reappraisal of HIV hypotheses’ are saying.
- All these reappraisals suffer from a very important difficulty: lack of reliable information.
Definition of reappraise in:
- US English dictionary