Definition of reappraise in English:
Appraise or assess again or in a different way: the Tory party has reappraised its strategy
More example sentences
- Like a mass feedback system, activists continually have to reappraise the situation to engage with whatever is being protested.
- There are also signs that senior supporters of Trimble in the party are now reappraising the Good Friday Agreement.
- This calls for some kind of experience that leads him to reappraise his self-image and re-evaluate his self-esteem.
- Example sentences
- It was not an occasion for a reappraisal nor a reassessment of the risks.
- Perhaps we need to revisit what the ‘scientists calling for the reappraisal of HIV hypotheses’ are saying.
- All these reappraisals suffer from a very important difficulty: lack of reliable information.
Definition of reappraise in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan