- A small angled mirror fixed inside the windscreen of a motor vehicle enabling the driver to see the vehicle or road behind.More example sentences
- With a glance in the rear-view, the driver pulled onto the road and picked up speed.
- After five minutes or so, I checked my rear-view and saw that the road behind was clear.
- But I guess he was watching for it and leaned on his brakes - in the rear-view, I could see Merlin's rig shimmying behind us both as I rolled to a stop and he swung around me.
More definitions of rear-view mirrorDefinition of rear-view mirror in:
- The US English dictionary