Ascend again or to a former position: the fallen angel reascends to the upper air
More example sentences
- In places the sound of the river rises up the gravel slope, and thirsty dogs rush down for a drink and cannot reascend; should the owner go down to fetch the dog, he or she will be trapped as well.
- With the samples on board it reascended to several kilometres above Itokawa.
- The inferior parathyroids descend into the mediastinum (with their pharyngeal pouch III counterparts-the thymic antecedents), then reascend to meet the inferior pole of the thyroid.
- More example sentences
- Looking around the Heat locker room, Strickland tallies the reasons for the Heat's stunning reascension in the East: Mourning, Jackson, Riley, the physical defense, the bench contributions.
- Nobody here can stand up to me and say that I've said that the reascension of Germany is a matter of days.
- This text is offered as a preliminary attempt to call for the reclamation, reascension and revitalization of a discipline.
Definition of reascend in:
- The US English dictionary