Definition of reattain in English:
Attain (an objective or position) again: it changes behaviour so as to reattain the set body weight a point is reached where stability is reattained
More example sentences
- As soon as her telepathic abilities discern that we have reattained REM sleep, she cries again.
- The only way we can reattain innocence is by glossing over our pasts, forgetting, and we're not always so good at that.
- Especially in the realm of the technology of production, changes, if any, had been gradual over the centuries, and in some areas even ancient Roman standards had not been reattained.
- Example sentences
- After the state has reduced emissions of the offending pollutant and these programs have proven effective, it may apply for reattainment for the area.
- It is not the attainment of a capacity that helps the hero conquer his (or her) challenges but the reattainment of it.
Definition of reattain in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.