- Attempt to achieve (something) again: I reattempted entryMore example sentences
- I wasn't here so they left one of those little, scrawled notes that they'd reattempt delivery the next day.
- If they are taking a diuretic, the dosage should be reduced or held for three days before reattempting therapy.
- Soldiers enlisted through the scheme who fail to immediately meet the requirements of the Special Forces Entry Test will be offered the option to reattempt the test at a later date.
More definitions of reattemptDefinition of reattempt in:
- The US English dictionary