- 1The process of being reincarnated or born again: the endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirthMore example sentences
- The way this process of continuous rebirth occurs is explained step by step in the doctrine of Dependent Origination.
- Christianity as a Osirian death and rebirth religion ends with the savior's death and later rebirth.
- From rebirth to rebirth, we can thus build on prior accomplishments and go further and further on the path.
- 1.1 [count noun] A period of new life, growth, or activity; a revival: the rebirth of a defeated nationMore example sentences
- I'm intrigued with the unexpected twists, turns, stumbles and rebirths that life presents - with the resulting seasoning and forming effects they have on us.
- We have seen how Upadhyay stitches space inside out, making public space a crucible for her private rebirths.
- Most of those rebirths were the result of mergers and acquisitions, but the fancy new naming keeps the companies fresh in the crowded marketing space.