- A kind of soft French cheese, made originally and chiefly in Savoy.More example sentences
- Drain the potatoes, saving the milk, and layer in a shallow ovenproof dish with the sliced reblochon and sautéd onion and bacon, trickling the saved milk in between and adding seasoning to taste.
- Generous chunks of creamy white reblochon cheese were melted over the potatoes in a large black pan and herbs liberally sprinkled on top.
- I had the tartiflette, bacon and potatoes under melted reblochon.
More definitions of reblochonDefinition of reblochon in:
- The US English dictionary