- 1An instance of rebutting evidence or an accusation.More example sentences
- My post below, about Architecture was never designed as evidence for the rebuttal.
- In some instances, Baker provided rebuttals to her critics.
- In general, an effective rebuttal will require evidence that Marjorie's actions were voluntary.
- 1.1 another term for rebutter.More example sentences
- Judge Soedarto adjourned the next hearing to next Monday, when Antashari will reply to the rebuttals by the defendant's team of lawyers.
- After the defence rests, prosecutors will begin a rebuttal and Jackson's attorneys will then be given an opportunity to respond.
- The jury was expected to get the case sometime later the day, after the end of the plaintiff's argument and a rebuttal by the senior deputy district attorney.