- A room in a private house, especially in the basement, used for recreation and entertainment.More example sentences
- The main floor alone had two dining rooms, a living room, a rec room, a kitchen, three bathrooms, and a library.
- There was a large rec room, a laundry room, bathroom, and a bedroom on this floor.
- Clive and his friends brought the equipment down from their second floor apartment and set up in the room adjacent to the rec room.
More definitions of rec roomDefinition of rec room in:
- The US English dictionary