Calculate again, typically using different data: multinationals would have to recalculate their entire worldwide profits according to each set of local rules
More example sentences
- In the evenings, she would look over their bank statements and bills, calculating and recalculating numbers until she found a way to cut out enough luxuries.
- The electrostatic interaction energies between the different sheets may be recalculated in the dipole approximation from simulation data.
- The company can then simply mark the derivative to market and adjust the underlying exposure by the same amount, without having to calculate and recalculate the values of the items.
- Example sentences
- Doing that will require some recalculations regarding focus and the allocation of resources, which is never easy in the midst of an election year.
- This effectively fills the gap through a series of pen and paper recalculations.
- The department's separate recalculation of the cash deposit rate cut the countervailing duty to nine per cent and the anti-dumping levy to four per cent.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|cal¦cu¦late
Definition of recalculate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.