- A woman who seeks to remain fashionable or stylish despite financial difficulties or a limited budget.More example sentences
- The question is whether this thrift...will last only as long as the credit crunch and the trendiness of the recessionista.
- Enter the recessionista, that frugal fashionista who's not afraid to troll the clearance racks.
- Well our resident recessionista has some fabulous tips for shopping second hand.
More definitions of recessionistaDefinition of recessionista in:
- The US English dictionary