Definition of recirculate in English:
Circulate again: the proposed adjustments are recirculated for quick comment before publication
More example sentences
- She will also propose penalties for papers that recirculate rumours without providing evidence.
- The centre later checks the currency for wear and dirt, disposing of some and recirculating the remainder back to financial institutions, King said.
- He does not recirculate the myth of an immigrant America.
- Example sentences
- The domestic retail sector is all about the recirculation of money within the country - an inherently value-leaking process.
- The feat was achieved by moving the catalytic converters closer to the exhaust manifold, allowing quicker warm-up times, and improved recirculation of exhaust gas to ensure more complete combustion.
- The engine meets EU emission requirements without secondary air injection or exhaust gas recirculation, thanks to its base design and engine computer.
Definition of recirculate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan