Circulate again: the proposed adjustments are recirculated for quick comment before publication
More example sentences
- She will also propose penalties for papers that recirculate rumours without providing evidence.
- The centre later checks the currency for wear and dirt, disposing of some and recirculating the remainder back to financial institutions, King said.
- He does not recirculate the myth of an immigrant America.
- Example sentences
- The domestic retail sector is all about the recirculation of money within the country - an inherently value-leaking process.
- The feat was achieved by moving the catalytic converters closer to the exhaust manifold, allowing quicker warm-up times, and improved recirculation of exhaust gas to ensure more complete combustion.
- The engine meets EU emission requirements without secondary air injection or exhaust gas recirculation, thanks to its base design and engine computer.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|cir¦cu¦late
Definition of recirculate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.