- DNA that has been formed artificially by combining constituents from different organisms.More example sentences
- The identification of specific DNA genes for desirable traits and the transfer of those genes into another organism became known as recombinant DNA technology or genetic engineering.
- This gave rise to the genetic revolution, including recombinant DNA technology and gene therapy.
- The basis of the term recombinant DNA refers to the recombining of different segments of DNA.
More definitions of recombinant DNADefinition of recombinant DNA in:
- The US English dictionary