Capable of being reconciled; compatible: the two propositions are hardly reconcilable the theory was quite reconcilable with industrialization
More example sentences
- But such trust is scarcely reconcilable with Kant's soberly realistic description of the politics of his own time.
- He has resigned because he no longer believes that the strategy of our party is reconcilable with his republican beliefs.
- Looked on from this angle, European politicians' perception that the two values are reconcilable is surprising.
- Example sentences
- She believes in the reconcilability of opposites, in tolerance and acceptance, the malleability of existence.
- He explains that all these aspects contain a duality born of the reconcilability of African literary aspirations on one-hand, and Western standards on the other.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.