- 1Condition again: it was necessary to recondition the human mind to accept changeMore example sentences
- Blake wanted him in tip-top condition and reconditioned by the end of the week.
- His secret to success is reconditioning the mind.
- You can recondition your air to remove the carbon dioxide and to restore the oxygen.
- 1.1British Overhaul or renovate (a vehicle engine or piece of equipment): a ship was being reconditioned (as adjective reconditioned) a reconditioned engineMore example sentences
- Hank reconditioned the engine and Neil renovated the interior.
- He's just had a reconditioned lead-free engine put in.
- A 20-strong group, including Mrs Carter and Mrs Shepherd, went out with a lorry-load of equipment including several reconditioned sewing machines and knitting machines and set up their tents in the town.