Definition of reconfigure in English:
Configure (something) differently: you don’t have to reconfigure the modem each time you make a connection
More example sentences
- Similarly, the software could be used to reconfigure servers to handle different tasks, depending on the time of the day.
- We are also asking the council to look at reconfiguring the inside of the building.
- We find ourselves in the current situation where, without reconfiguring health services, limited resources are spread too thinly, compromising the safety and quality of patient care.
- 1reconfigurable adjective
- Example sentences
- It consists of an assemblage of modular and reconfigurable shelters, unique air and missile defense hardware/software, standardized automated data processing equipment and communications suites.
- With our reconfigurable interior, we believe this is the most versatile vehicle in the utility market.
- ‘Many of the most notable concert halls built in the late twentieth century are designed to be acoustically reconfigurable,’ writes Thompson.
Definition of reconfigure in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.