Confirm again: this has been reconfirmed by a recent Higher Labour Court decision Berghofer resigned but was reconfirmed as mayor of Dresden shortly afterwards
More example sentences
- But the terrible events this month only reconfirmed my belief that the protection of our democracy must be rooted in the reinvigoration of democratic engagement itself.
- The players continued with the tour only after the agreed procedures had been reconfirmed with diplomats and security advisers.
- Above all, it reconfirmed my feeling that I really was better off not going.
- Example sentences
- For him a better than expected result marks a personal vindication and certain reconfirmation as party leader.
- We don't think that there have been any changes since the last review, and we're satisfied that all we're doing is going through a process of reconfirmation to make sure that all of the factors were taken into account back in '99.
- ‘This was simply a reconfirmation that missiles are now a reality in South Asia,’ Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmad Khan said in a statement issued in Islamabad.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|con¦firm
Definition of reconfirm in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.