Definition of reconfirm in English:
Confirm again: this has been reconfirmed by a recent Higher Labour Court decision Berghofer resigned but was reconfirmed as mayor of Dresden shortly afterwards
More example sentences
- But the terrible events this month only reconfirmed my belief that the protection of our democracy must be rooted in the reinvigoration of democratic engagement itself.
- The players continued with the tour only after the agreed procedures had been reconfirmed with diplomats and security advisers.
- Above all, it reconfirmed my feeling that I really was better off not going.
- Example sentences
- For him a better than expected result marks a personal vindication and certain reconfirmation as party leader.
- We don't think that there have been any changes since the last review, and we're satisfied that all we're doing is going through a process of reconfirmation to make sure that all of the factors were taken into account back in '99.
- ‘This was simply a reconfirmation that missiles are now a reality in South Asia,’ Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmad Khan said in a statement issued in Islamabad.
Definition of reconfirm in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan