- 1Create again: the door was now open to recreate a single German stateMore example sentences
- But there we are, at my morning coffee shop, creating and recreating community from one day to the next.
- We're all going to be in the same space together each night creating this thing and recreating it live each night for the audience.
- It is something that is created and recreated every day through initiative and organised and coordinated activity.
- 1.1Reproduce; re-enact: he recreated Mallory’s 1942 climb for TVMore example sentences
- He also invited a group of re-enactors who specialise in recreating key moments from the history of the Wild West.
- Pearl's world, which Bradby skillfully recreates, mirrors the one that she grew up during the 1960s.
- Thus, parts of long destroyed Jewish community life were visually simulated, momentarily recreated.
More definitions of recreateDefinition of recreate in:
- The US English dictionary