- A prolapse of the wall between the rectum and the vagina.More example sentences
- An enterocele differs from a rectocele in that it is a true hernia, lined by peritoneum and usually containing small bowel.
- Pelvic organ prolapse (cystocele, rectocele, and uterine prolapse) and anal incontinence are also troublesome sequelae of vaginal delivery.
- Videodefecography is specifically designed to evaluate evacuatory disorders such as rectal prolapse and rectocele.
More definitions of rectoceleDefinition of rectocele in:
- The US English dictionary