- 1Recovery from illness or exertion: the human body has amazing powers of recuperationMore example sentences
- Of specific interest is the essence of that experience as women await or are faced with surgical intervention and the ensuing recovery, recuperation, and rehabilitation.
- For as long as people have been writing and talking about the city, Bath has been synonymous with recuperation and the famous powers of its waters.
- The trust will also have exemptions in place in cases where the hospital has asked relatives to play an active role in the patient's recuperation or rehabilitation.
More definitions of recuperationDefinition of recuperation in:
- The US English dictionary